What you’ll learn
Know how to GET STARTED ON THE RIGHT FOOT!
Understand sound studio, materials and technique basics needed to create realistic watercolour and botanical paintings
Learn about materials so you understand what to purchase… don’t waste money on the wrong things!
Learn how to improve your environment, approaches and results of your own work
Build practical strategy towards successful outcomes
Feel confidence in yourself by getting the right information
Prepare yourself for my subsequent ‘hands on, step by step’ tutorials
This is a foundation watercolour course from a highly experienced, competent artist and tutor. This tutorial is jam packed with wonderful hints, tips, and insights on everything from studio environments, to materials, to important work practices. The course finishes with 2 levels of exercises, specifically designed to familiarise you with the most common water-colour techniques needed for realistic watercolors and botanicals. This comprehensive guide will definitely get you off on the right foot… and to keep you going and growing! With well over 3 hours of knowledge rich content on how to get started in this medium, this is a wonderful opportunity to gain quality insights into the beautiful world of water-colour painting, and launch you onto your own painting path successfully.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in watercolors should take this course
- This course is especially helpful to those who prefer realistic painting and natural subjects
- People who would love to paint in watercolour, but aren’t sure where to start
- People who have some experience, but are looking to improve their knowledge and skills in the watercolour medium
- This course is for everyone who has contacted me with watercolour questions!
- This is the foundation course for anyone looking to take my subsequent ‘step by step’ water-colour painting tutorials
- Workspace and Materials
- Basic Work Practices
- Painting Technique Basics
- Conclusion, Materials List and Worksheets