What you’ll learn
Make a range of melt and pour soaps , that will be ready in a few hours, using pre-made soap bases, colours and fragrances.
Use a variety of techniques to create stunning visual effects in the soap
Use natural and cosmetic colours to get the look you want, whether you want fun or the natural rustic feel.
Add natural ingredients to achieve an exfoliating effect in your soap
Embed objects and soap shapes in bars or loaves of soap to create fun, fabulous soaps
How to make soap without lye
How to make soap for children to help with
Take this course and you will learn how to make fun, visually stunning soaps, using pre-made bases, colours and fragrances
You will be able to create a whole range of fabulous soaps using a range of techniques, from rustic, natural soaps to fun, eye catching soaps that children and adults will love
You will have a new hobby that you can do with older children, safely in your kitchen
The course will give you all the information that you need about oils, butters, fragrances and colours, so that you can you can ingredients to your soaps to add enriching and moisturizing qualities to them. You will also see how to add natural ingredients to your soap to create exfoliating properties.
You will discover the difference between essential and fragrance oils and how and when to use them
I will share ideas for saving money on molds and equipment so you can get started cheaper.
You will make products so amazing that your friends and family will be asking you to make some for them.
The packaging ideas will enable you to create fabulous gifts for family and friends.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone looking for a fun, creative new hobby that they can do at home, and children can join in, with supervision
- The complete beginner, or someone has got very basic experience with melt and pour soap and wants ideas of ways to create different effects with ingredients, techniques and colours
- Anyone who is looking to produce soaps that don’t contain skin irritants
- Anyone who makes Cold Process Soap and wants a simple, quick way to make embeds to use in, or the decorate their soap
- Anyone who is looking for a way to make some money with a side business, or just earn some extra money to fund this new hobby.
- What You Need To Get Started
- Making a Basic Bar of Soap
- Creating Stunning Effects in Your Soap
- Sugar Scrub Bars
- Wrapping and Storing Your Soap