What you’ll learn
What acrylic materials to purchase
How to prepare yourself for acrylic painting
A good understanding of color, value and composition
Various ways to use acrylics for painting
How to paint various subjects from realistic to expressive.
Acrylic painting is the most versatile and exciting medium for beginner painters. But where to start with so many tutorials, advice and and materials on the market?
It can be confusing to know what to do with all the information on acrylic painting. Is it really worth the trouble?
The answer is YES! Acrylics are awesome, but the advice out there is so confusing. Now you can learn what you actually need to know to start painting right away. This course from professional artist, Malcolm Dewey, is packed with the basic no-nonsense information you need to paint effectively in no time at all.
You will learn:
- Why to use acrylics over oil paints and watercolor;
- What materials you need right now. This will save you a lot of money!
- What is color actually. The simple version you can use!
- What are values and why they matter;
- Mixing techniques you can use right away;
- Brushwork that makes a real difference,
- How to make a stay-wet palette cheaply and save you paints
- How to paint a variety of subjects from simple to complex;
- Are mediums necessary at all? Which to use.
and much more
Including a full Acrylics Workbook to download.
This course is for beginners who want to know a lot about painting. You will progress from basics to more complex painting step-by-step. This makes it easier for you to get more out of your painting experience. Take it from me I have tried many mediums and techniques in my career as an artist. So much is not required knowledge and you can waste a fortune on gimmicks. Instead here is what you need to know and apply for powerful paintings. No flim-flam!
Enroll today and lets get to it!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to try acrylic painting
- If you want the learn the basics of good painting.
- Painting Preparation
- Value Structure to Your Painting
- How to Assess a Subject for Painting
- The Dune Painting and Color Relationships
- Painting Flowers Demonstration
- The Expressive Landscape Painting
- A Contemporary Approach